“Lord, what do you want me to do with this life you’ve given me?”
Millions of people in India are still waiting to hear the message of hope and forgiveness in Christ for the first time.
Thousands of national missionaries are faithfully ministering in unreached villages, sharing the Good News with men, women and children eager to know about the grace and mercy of God.
By serving behind the scenes at Truth Ministries’s U.S. office, staff members enable national missionaries to minister to those who haven’t been told about Christ. Each staff member has heard the Lord’s call to work behind the scenes, ministering to both national missionaries in Asia and the Body of Christ worldwide. Our service is more than a job—it’s a ministry.
We serve in many different roles.
Our families are involved, too.
Minimum Staff Requirements
Each staff member must:
- Be a believer in Jesus Christ.
- Have had consistent growth in godliness and spiritual maturity in their Christian walk over at least the past three years.
- Have a passion to share Christ with those who don’t know Him.
- Be humble in spirit and willing to serve where most needed.
- Have good English communication skills.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
How to Apply
We are especially in need of people who have skill sets in different areas. If you sense God’s call on your life to join Truth Ministry’s staff, meet the minimum staff requirements and have one of the skills listed below, send us your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.